The Lukewarm The Lukewarm

I am a fan.

That was incredible. Admirable scope and depth. Your communication skills are remarkable- any industrialized human on earth could understand this story. bull+bull=house. bull+pig=industry. I can't believe how your mind works. I want to see more.

A Windy Day A Windy Day

Nice

Piano collision sound was critical and you nailed it.

coffee break coffee break

Wow

That was amazing..... I was completely invested . The scraping sound (concrete on asphalt) creeped me out entirely. Gifted.

Mammal Mammal

Love that song

James K. Polk next?

Meet James Endsor?

Great job with a great song... the monkey with no tail tho, I think they're talking about us.

Never mind that tho cuz it was a good segway into the chorus... so anyway great work.

Seriously- James K. Polk next!!

SeizureDog responds:

I dun like James K. Polk too much...

I do like Meet James Ensor though.

And yes, I realize that the "monkey with no tail" is talking about humans. But I didn't want to overuse people, and I thought the whole thing with the monkey would be cuter than showing a guy's ass anyways ;)

Uncle Clyde Uncle Clyde

Replay Button

I liked all three of your videos alot. The REPLAY button at the end of two of them uses just the text as the hit area.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

The dude is funny

I prefer the versions with no pictures of dudes interspersed. I also now get completely why flash and music have to go hand in hand. Never going to try to post music free games again- just makes everything more fun. Spanish songs are funny. The lyrics make perfect sense- until translated.